Harvard Eye Associates is Here for You
We are still accepting new patients and offering in-office visits. Please call our office for more information (949) 951-2020.
Face Masks are Still Required (Updated 06/03/2021)
In accordance with CDC and CAL/OSHA, healthcare facilities must still require the use of masks.
Watch our video to see how we are keeping you safe.
Harvard Eye Associates Now Offers Telehealth Visits
As part of our efforts to keep you safe and contain the spread of COVID-19, Harvard Eye is excited to offer telehealth services to give you virtual access to our doctors from the comfort and safety of your home. These virtual visits are easy for anyone and can be by video or phone using a smartphone or computer. If you are interested in scheduling a telehealth visit for any reason, please email us at email@example.com.
What to Expect If You Have an Office Visit
- Wear a mask. To help stem the spread of COVID-19, we require patients to wear a facemask or cloth face covering during their appointment.
- Wash hands. We recommend everyone to frequently wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands; and avoid close contact with others who are not family members.
- Join us in abstaining from handshake greetings or personal contact.
- Waiting room chairs are more spread out to allow space between people as in accordance with the “social distancing” guidelines.
- Staff members are wiping down surfaces hourly and in between each patient.
- All staff members will wear masks.
- Optical dispensing areas will have plexiglass shields for patient safety.
- Exam rooms have been carefully changed to maximize space between patients and staff.